Thanks for contributing!
Commit messages must adhere to the seven rules of commit messages. In short:
- Separate subject from body with a blank line
- Limit the subject line to 50 characters
- Capitalize the subject line
- Do not end the subject line with a period
- Use the imperative mood in the subject line
- Wrap the body at 72 characters
- Use the body to explain what and why vs. how
We use pug-lint with its default settings to lint pug files.
We use stylelint to lint CSS. Check
We use eslint to lint JS. Check
We use EditorConfig to standardise line endings etc. Check